We’re turning the spotlight on Assistant Controller Mark Quackenbush, who has been with Fitzgerald Brothers Beverages for one year as of December 2021! Here are five quick questions to get to know him better:
1) What was the first job you ever had?
My first job was as an arcade attendant for Cleveland Coin at the Great Escape.
2) What’s the best piece of professional advice you’ve ever received?
Never compromise your integrity. Your reputation and how you act will follow you wherever your career takes you.
3) What’s been surprising for you since starting at FBB?
I was surprised to learn how complex the bottling industry is, and how all the individual pieces work together within this supply chain.
4) What’s been your favorite part of working here so far?
My favorite part has been getting to know everyone here.
5) What’s something, personal or professional, you’d like to accomplish over the next year?
In 2022, I’m looking to hike more of the High Peaks. I am only at two so far, so I have a ways to go!
Want to join our dynamic team? We’re growing all the time!