If you’re driven to succeed, have experience in operating CDL-A vehicles and merchandising, and want to make great money, then apply to become a driver merchandiser at our Glens Falls Pepsi-Cola beverage distribution company. We’re looking for qualified candidates who can deliver products to our customers on established routes, conduct proper merchandising, and communicate well with others. We offer excellent pay, great benefits, and a sign-on bonus of $10,000!
- Operate our trucks and deliver products to our customers in a timely, professional, and efficient manner
- Merchandise and rotate all our products to the highest standards
- Serve customers and develop a strong rapport
- Comply with all operating procedures
- Contribute to a culture of safety with the Company
Major Areas of Responsibility:
The main duties of our driver merchandiser include but are not limited to:
- Keep the company’s vehicles clean and operate them safely as you deliver products on your route.
- Conduct pre-trip inspections, check the load and fluids, and fill out a vehicle report daily.
- Make contact with customers, build a strong relationship as a face of our company. Deliver and merchandise our products on their shelves, displays, and coolers.
- Execute proper merchandising at each store according to company standards, including stocking shelves and rotating products.
- Organize the trailer and dunnage and remove trash at the end of each day.
- Follow check-in procedures, complete driver log sheets, and manage route settlement.
- Have a clean CDL-A license
- Understand the core values of customer service, the importance of our Pepsi-Cola brands, and have respect for fellow coworkers and our Company
- Must be able to lift 15 to 40 lbs., repetitively, during the workday
- Can push, pull, and maneuver loaded handcarts weighing up to 100 lbs.
- Excellent communication skills
- Display strong time management skills and adhere to customer criteria (parking, delivery window, etc.)
- Work well in a team and independently
- Handle products safely and efficiently
- Can use an iPad to accurately record invoices and other product information
We’re proud to offer a number of comprehensive benefits, such as:
- Average annual wage of $80,000/year
- Generous paid time off
- Safe Harbor 401(k) Plan – Company contributes 5% of pay, plus a match!
- Health, dental, vision, group term life, short and long-term disability insurances
- A portfolio of voluntary benefits
As a driver merchandiser, you’ll also receive a sign-on bonus of $10,000!
Company Work Environment:
We are an equal opportunity employer in our 6th generation of family ownership. This position requires you to be on the road and at our customers’ stores in Warren, Washington, and northern Saratoga counties. You’ll be communicating with customers and working with our dedicated beverage distribution team.
Education & Experience:
- Clean CDL-A license
- High School Diploma or GED