Fitzgerald Brothers Beverages, Inc. is a two-time (1998 & 2005) nominee for the Donald M. Kendall Bottler of the Year Award. The award, named for PepsiCo’s legendary co-founder and chairman, was created in 1994 to honor the very best of the Pepsi-Cola bottling system. This award is only given to the top 5 Pepsi Franchises in North America each year.
Pepsi-Cola annually recognizes the best of the sales associates across the entire Peps-Cola sales system. Each year approximately 200 individuals from PepsiCo’s 32,000+ employees at Pepsi, Frito-Lay, Quaker and Gatorade are recognized for outstanding sales performance, customer service and community involvement. The “Ring of Honor” award was created in 1999 by former PepsiCo CEO Roger Enrico. Fitzgerald Brothers Beverages, Inc. is distinguished as the only independent franchise Pepsi Bottler to have four winners of this prestigious award. They are:
- Larry Weaver (2006) – On-Premise Manager
- Damian D’Angelico* (2008 & 2010) – Sales Manager
- Curt Kingsley (2012) – Vending Sales Manager
- Chris Rabideau (2014) – District Manager
* Denotes a two-time winner
The Chairman’s Circle of Champions is an award that was created to celebrate the incredible talents and extraordinary contributions of our front line make, move and sell associates in manufacturing and distribution, who demonstrate exceptional performance in the areas of Safety, Quality, Service, Cost, Sustainability and People skills. Fitzgerald Brothers Beverages, Inc. winners include:
- Chris Godfrey (2015) – Operations Manager
- Mike Gresens (2018) – Operations Analyst
Employee of the Year
The Employee of the Year award is presented each year to an Employee that have exemplified the Company’s commitment to its customers and fellow employees.
- Melissa Roberts (2017) – Sales Administrative Assistant
- John Eastman (2018)- Driver Merchandiser
- Gordy Poole (2019) – Service Technician
Manager of the Year
The Manager of the Year award is presented each year to an Employee that have exemplified the Company’s commitment to its customers and fellow employees.
- Mike Gresens (2017) – Operations Analyst
- Chris Rabideau (2018) – Area Sales Manager – Large Format
- Chris Godfrey (2019) – Operations Manager